Creating innovative spaces for innovators
To create this space, we had to intimately understand the physical and symbolic intention of the office.
The key features are :
- Create an inviting space to connect the entrepreneurs and public, our designers created various contact points within the front of house.
- Public space provides information of up-coming events, talk-shop and gathering points for the entrepreneurs
- The industrial concept was applied to symbolize the runway of entrepreneurs in their road to success.
- The back office includes smaller meeting rooms, incubation labs planned to inspire collaboration among the entrepreneurs
- Priority of these areas were to maintain functionality within an open-planned shared office environment.
The result : we have successfully achieved the strategic objective of this “New Hangar” renovation project to migrate the Team to a bigger space.
This project was awarded based on the provision of innovative ideas and compliance with the Government and statutory board requirement.